Fish Don't Pose

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Awesome. I'm thinking about getting this awesome looking, healthy Black Moor from Walmart (his left gill is white, lol) and he loves to follow my finger!! He's adorable and After I add him, I'll get the White Cloud Minnows (should be fine with my goldfish) and a Red & White Ryukin. If I get 1 BM and 1 R&W Ryukin, how many WCM can I fit in my tank??

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Yay!! I'll take him!! XD Is your Moor able to eat the food without the others getting to it first?? I'm curious if I'll have that problem, because I heard that Ryukins can be competitive with food.

Well, when I first feed them, he wants to try to chase everyone away from the food, but he figures out pretty quick that he can't actually be in two places at once and he starts eating.

My little Panda oranda has started standing up to him and when the black moor chases my pearlscale, the panda will start chasing him.

It helps that the panda has doubled in size since I got him . . . maybe even a little more than doubled, because they've all doubled in size, but the panda had done some catching up.

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
lol!! Are you anywhere by West Lafayette>> I'm thinking about going to college there and, although I don't know how long you will be there, maybe I can drop by and say hi.