First Online SPS Coral Order

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I made my firstv*SUNSMILE* online sps coral buy for the tank. My first order was placed with this man Coral Frag Thumbnails I have heard nothing but very good reviews from people that have bought from him. I ordered the Aussie Carduus, Moonbeam, Purple Austere, Tyree Icefire & Tyree Purple Monster. I also ordered two other corals from him that aren't on his web site, you would have to do a search on your puter if you wanted to see them. One is called a Purple Rain Acro and the other is called a Alabama Blue Tort. I ordered the corals and he said he would get back with me when they are ready, so I am waiting right now, but, am in no hurry. I also ordered another coral from another vendor that I have been looking for and wasn't having any luck finding, not a high $$$ coral but has proven hard for me to find, there is a back story to this coral also :) The vendor is Greg Hiller Greg Hiller´s Corals if you look on his sps coral page its a bit over half way down and is called The Purple Flower Montipora Cap. The back story to the coral, I saw this coral in a local reefer tank, very nice looking coral under his lighting system, and knew I had to have it. The coral in his tank isn't real big and he doesn't want to frag the coral at this time, so I started my search till I found it online. Greg Hiller is selling me a frag ( I bought two frags of this coral) for $25 each, not very much for such a nice looking coral, the down side, the shipping is $100 :( The local reefer who has this coral in his tank didn't tell me where he got it from, I found out yesterday thouigh when I went to the LFS :) he got it from the LFS owner's son out of his 300g mixed reef tank. I could have got a frag from him pretty cheap and saved the :( $100 shipping cost. When the corals come in I will get pics posted for ya'll.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Corals from Harrys frags will be shipped on Sept. 18th for a 19th delivery :) I am going to also try and get the Monti frag from Greg Hiller shipped the same day, I should be hearing from him in the next day or two. Picked up a small Sunset Montipora frag from the LFS owners son yesterday. Wasn't a coral that I really wanted, I was thinking of getting a Purple Haze encrusting Montiopra, but I couldn't turn down a free frag. He has a big colony of the coral that was starting to encrust close to some of his Acros.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
My frag is pretty small about the size of two pencil erasers, but if it takes off and you don't have a coral for the cup skeleton by then, I will get you a frag shipped out :) The Monti Cap frag will be shipped the same day as the SPS frags :)