FERTILE EGGS!!!!!!!!!

Franky099

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
southern Ohio
www.aquabid.com
OMG OMG OMG!!  I cant belive it!!  This bettas spawn is FERTILE!  I couldnt belive my eyes!  little teeny baby bettas!  The male keeps putting them in the nest!  I CANT BELIVE IT!!!  THIS IS AMAZING!!  How will I know when to remove the male?  Im goning to need ALL of your guys help to rear the fry.  I have micro worms ready.  I CANT BELIVE IT.  They were still eggs this morning.  I checked them just now and there are little bettas with little tail and eyes!  ITS AMAZING!!!!  
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Franky099

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
southern Ohio
www.aquabid.com
Thanks Shane.  I just checked them this morning.  They are still falling.  A few are wiggeling around..but not free swimming.  I still cant belive it!!!  Im glad Im not a male betta.....I think I would have been fed up with them by now!  There are about 5 of them that he just cant seem to keep in the nest....but he keeps going after them.  His fins knock some out every time he swims under the nest....which is constantly, lol.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
CONGRATULATIONS! This is really cool and I'm not even the one with the fry! Good for you Franky. I hope all of the fry make it fine. What are you feeding them?? Well good job. ;D