Female betta in community

Ivey

New Fish
Nov 27, 2017
So eight months ago I adopted my fifth betta. A veiltale female. Violet. A few months ago I had a male betta ( seperate tanks) pass away. ( I had him since I was 9, I'm currently 20) my mom and grandma BOTH gave me bettas for my birthday ( a few weeks ago.) I considered doing a female sorority. All are the same breed, the two newbies got along but violet, instantly flared and would corner them. I pulled her out within minutes and didn't try again. ( they are both in 5 gal tanks. )I just got three mollys. I put her in and it was fine until one Attempted to follow her. Now all she does is flare at that one. She doesn't chase or flare at the other two. ( at least not yet) It's been less than an 3 hour. Am I just paranoid? I had her floating with them before to adjust both are in a new 10 gal tank. She is currently seperate by a breeder, she still flares at that one molly. What do I do? Should I seperate them and put her in my extra ten gal? Or try at one of my other younger bettas? I feel abusive leaving her in the breeder. Please help.