Done

big54bob

Superstar Fish
Dec 20, 2006
On my office chair playing Runescape
Yesterday was an eventful day, I arrived at the school 5 minutes late, quickly changed into my cap and gown, and walked in front of a good 200+ strangers so I could get that diploma. No more public school system for me. Time to shift paths and focus on a new adventure: College.

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
Congratulations! The fun will soon begin and in a year or two you will forget all about your high school days. I remember my kids - they were all so excited at graduation and thought it would always be the highlight of their life. So soon they forget, and college becomes the big thing - they don't even go to the high school reunions after a few years.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Congrats! Time to take the summer off, then a few frantic weeks of prepping for college. You going away for college or are you close enough to live at home?

FreshyFresh

Superstar Fish
Jan 11, 2013
East Aurora, NY
Best of luck to you!

I know ~25yrs ago when I was in your shoes, I got an AAS in Mechanical Engineering Technology, was fortunate enough to join the workforce and have employers pretty much pay for my Bachelor's.

As long as you've got a goal to keep pecking away at, you're good to go. You've probably had your fill of advise at this point, but what ever degree you want to work towards, keep it as general as possible or atleast be willing to apply it towards a broad range of job opportunities.