Do you carry this?

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
Looks like a filter pad.
You can just go to PetSmart or PetCo, or most other petshops, take this with you, and ask them if they have one just like it.

I'd definitely recommend taking it with you... b/c when I had to get a new BioWheel.... I kept having to go back, b/c it was never the right size.... when I could've easily taken my filter with me... we live and learn. :D

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
Looks like a filter pad.
You can just go to PetSmart or PetCo, or most other petshops, take this with you, and ask them if they have one just like it.

I'd definitely recommend taking it with you... b/c when I had to get a new BioWheel.... I kept having to go back, b/c it was never the right size.... when I could've easily taken my filter with me... we live and learn. :D
I agree... take it with you and match it up, for a minute it looked like a normal pad but then i noticed it appears narrower on the bottom so i dont know what brand that would be, but i am sure someone here has the same one.

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
ok must be the camera angle i bet you can just pick up a regular filter at walmart,measure the filter and match it up, seems most of those are interchangable between filters. all my HOB's take the same one even though they are made by different manufactures.

Dec 3, 2007
Yep, and you can also buy a filter pad a little larger than you need; there are quite a few we carry that are made to be cut to size. You could easily affix one to the frame you have similar to what f8fan said and that would work.

If you're looking for the exact filter pad it might actually be a cartridge. That'd be easiest to find if you know the brand/model of the filter.

Either way it should work for you.