2. some one pick a location
3. someone pick an object
4. some one pick a vegetable or fruit
5. someone pick a phrase or lyric from a favourite song
6. pick an animal
7. some one pick a reaction
8. some one pick a feeling
9. some one choose a body part
10. some one pick something original whether its an object, phrase or whatever.

when all 10 have been answered the 11th person to reply MUST make up a story using these words in the story.

I found this on a non fish related board, lets see if it works here. hehe. i will start the game off with an example:

1. Somonas
2.kitchen
3. toilet brush
4. banana
5. 'from the inside'
6. sheep
7. ouch
8. frustrated
9. belly button
10.wet

now heres my story from the words:

SOMONAS was in the KITCHEN with a TOILET BRUSH and a BANANA using them both FROM THE INSIDE. i thought i saw a SHEEP but it was SOMONAS going OUCH in a FRUSTRATED way when he was fiddling with his BELLYBUTTON as it was all WET!

Next person Item #1, the 11th person gets to write a story. remember to use all 10 words

Gomer

Superstar Fish
Apr 25, 2003
So Calif.
beyond_gomer.tripod.com
One day 420 LOACH was INSIDE A 1000g FISH TANK which was the vacation house for the entire MFT.NET group of regulars. Suddenly, leopardess, who was eating a KIWI, jumpued up and screamed "I GOTTA GO save the POT BELLIED PIG!!!" DISGUSTED after seeing 420loach trying to BBQ the resident mascot, she had had a VINDICIVE thought. She ran over to loach and shoved what was left of her kiwi up his NOSE. Staring at each other in pause, they started to bust up laughing. They couldn't be mad at each other...after all, they were part of ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY

:D

(For the next #11 person...you need to use the words in order :D)

Last edited: