Discus

D

discusaquarium

nothing at all.  :-/

hmm, i found another breeder around me, he's about 45 minutes away, fish look good...but they're more expensive than the ones with the other guy for like $7. i can at least see these, i'd rather pick out my own fish, i mean at least i can make my own decisions on which fish i want. for all i know the dude with the cheap ones could be sending me some $hitty discus. you get what you pay for. i think im going to have to take a trip to the guy around me. he seems pretty decent in prices, the cheapest he's got is $20, so thats not too bad. i'll keep ya'll updated. (set up a new tank and am looking for inhabitants....discus?) hmm....

D

discusaquarium

the tank is a 20 long. it's been cycled already, i think i've mentioned it before. it's nothing hi tech or anything, just a rearing tank, set up as a bare bottom tank and outfitted with a sponge filter.

as for the discus i want to get, i was thinking about buying these really pretty hi fin brilliant blues. they are really nice looking. i was going to buy 3-4 and when they grow to about 3.5" to 4" i'll move them into my planted 55. so it should work out nicely. if im lucky i'll get a pair out of it so maybe i'll use that 20g for breeding. shucks..

http://www.enchanteddiscus.com/inventory/sthbbrilblue.htm 8) 8) 8) 8)

Disco

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Thosea are some sweet discus! My personal Favorites will always be pigeon bloods and white dragons- pigeon bloods are not really expensive so they make a nice addition to any tank.

D

discusaquarium

yeah, they're pretty good lookin discus, the dude still hasnt emailed me back, i'll have to call him later. hopefully he's got some fish for me!

D

discusaquarium

this guy is in MD, where i live, and if i get any from him i'll be at his hatchery buying them. but i think he mail orders. i'll keep you updated on that :)