danio and molly both pregnant

kittyfyinc

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Maiden, North Carolina
:confused:
I have a 10 gallon tank and i know a sunburst molly and a zebra danio are both pregnant.
The molly is a live bearer and danio a egg scatterer. I plan to raise the mollys and let the danios do what ever. My questions are, how do i know they are truley ready to "pop" winthin a day or so??
what special do i do for the danio?I have a breeder box for the molly and an extra tank and fry food. How many babies does the molly and danio expect to give birth too?? anything special needed? The danios will more than likely be food. i hope a few make it but am not trying to breed them. I bought her and found she was pregnant.If I get a bigger tank for Christmas I will start an egg scatterer/layer tank. I want mostly live bearers for my choices. Oh and i have 2 corys. will they breed between different types of corys (bronze catfish and leopard)? how to i tell if they are male/female and when one is pregnant? I have dealt more with platys so far ( I have a couple of them too)

Alot of questions, but would like to learn before info is actually needed.tks all. please no read this article but answers if u only truley want to help.