Crystal Clear

Sep 4, 2009
hi,im a new member and just want to know if possible to use a crystal clear solution in 7g of salt water tank??im planning now to shift my aquarium to salt water tank.thank you!!!

Sep 4, 2009
well thanks u/l,actualy im not starting yet in my salt water because i have some problem here in my place..first im staying here in middle east and one reason why i cant start is water...theres no place i can get a ro/di water here for some reason (its a desert!!),nway top water are only available here which is supply all over the place.any suggestion you can recommend about my water contain of chlorine,and here in middle east selling live rock is not allowed and against the law,i spoke to my lfs and there willing to help me to get live rock from other country which will take a lot of time and money..so im still looking and waiting to get a live rock here.(sometime,im thinking,should i go to the beach and grab some live rock there, without someones permission hehehehe)and about the crystal clear im just curius about that solution if possible in salt water and i found its not necessary,pls help me friend!!!

Sep 4, 2009
ohhh i forget to mention,everythings ready in my tank,only water and liverock are those my problem,selling liverock are illegal here but selling saltwater fish and corals are not!!!hmmmm i dont know why..

Sep 4, 2009
live rock forbbiden in uae!!!

yeee it is!!!selling live rock here in united arab emirates is forbbiden by law.so i have no choices but to purchase by internet and another thing is,it is not a good idea to take anything from beach directly to the tank because it may be contain a high nitrate as per my lfs..hey group any help to my water condition...?tap water is only available in uae.and it contain high chlorine which is dangerous in saltwater thing,i check ro/di machine in market but it too expensive,if i buy distilled water here it is too expensive too...so any idea or suggestion you can share about tap water to salt water??thanks