Cory Cats!

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Hello everyone. I just bought some cory cats and I was wondering what to feed them. I have given them algea pellets but I know they need more. I know about cucumber and zucchinni is there anything else? Thanks. ;D

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
My corries would  be very lucky if they got any brineshrimp.(except my one that eats at the surface)I give them tetra or wardley sinking wafers(with the catfish on front), shrimp pellets, algae disks, and occasional bloodworms(live).

kagal

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
SW PA
I have been feeding mine the wardleys shrimp pellets they seem to really like it. the one that i have in my 10 gal hex has doubled its size eating that and the little bit extra flake food that gets to the bottom in almost a month and is a very nice specmen if i do say so....nice color and all

dork187

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
my cory's seem to like my beefheartmix that i give to the dicus. sometimes they get to the piece of of BHM first and start sucking away. i also give them a few of hikari sinking discs a week.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Well all of mine eat the brine shrimp now at the surface with my angelfish and female betta. One of my albinos died recently though. They really love bloodworms and brine shrimp. ;D

sjogren1

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania, USA
In addition to all of the great suggestions already given, I'd like to add that I found that my Corys seemed to enjoy Hikari Daphnia and also live Daphnia (when I could provide it). Then again, mine ate anything that reached the bottom and sometimes even came up to the top for HBH Tropical 4 Flake Frenzy.  :)