Clown loach lover who plans on submiting a lot

I'm new to posting messages but have been enjoying aquariums and computers for quite some time now. I plan on adding to this site in as many ways as I can. I currently have five tanks going. My main tank is a 135 gallons and contains 11 Clown Loaches, 10 Bala Sharks, 3 Redtail Sharks, 2 Red Finned Blue Botia, 2 Dwarf Flame Gouramies, an Electric Blue Dwarf Gorami, 3 tinfoil barbs, 4 Juli Corys, a Pictus Cat, 2 Pacu, a Dwarf African Frog, 4 Fiddler Crabs, and several fish I'm surely forgeting at this time. I've got a 20 gallon tank that currently has about 60 baby ramshorn snails. My daughter has a ten gallon with five mollies. I care for a 20 gallon at the local community college. It's got several types of gouramies, a flock of feeder guppies, and a chocolate pl*co in it. My latest project is a tall 55 gallon corner tank. Its going to be primarily a plant tank but I'll probably add some Cardinal Tetras and Harlequin Rasporas when the tannins leach out of the Swahalla wood I just put in and the Java moss establishes itself.
I spent some time in the Navy as a Nuclear Electronics Technician and I'm now working on my Electronics Engineering degree at a community college in Northern California.
I've got a profile at my website: http://vulturesroost.com/profile.htm

Volitan

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.fishbowlauctions.com
There is just something about the word Clowns I love.. I have clown Loach.. and Percula Clown.. and I think they are both the coolest.. and no.. not in the same tank.. LOL spose I could try brackish and meet in the middle for them.. NOT..

[quote author=luvfishies link=board=introduction&num=1032295170&start=0#4 date=09/17/02 at 20:08:17]
10 balas in a 135?? ?? ??  YIKES~!
[/quote]
My 135g tank has only been up and running for about 2 months now. Three of the Balas are 5 inches but the other 7 are only 2 inches. As they grow up I may move them to my dads 240g or trade them in at my LFS. I'm already having problems with the tinfoils and pacu. They are growing like weeds and starting to knock my other fish around while carlessly dashing for food. I'm going to trade them in ASAP.