Click here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
I have a IR shark from the pet store. At one time I had two BIG Oscars!!

I just wanted something simple for my kids, but since I found this site my mind is going crazy with ideas!! I have always wanted to try saltwater. i have a birthday in a few weeks, so I am trying to convine my wife to let me get in this fish thing again. I have always wanted a salt water tank, but I am into rare and crazy things. I am going to go fishing for Nurse Sharks and bring one home. Thats the plan anyway, first I'll try it out with fish from the store until I get the hang of it. If you think this is crazy, heres my other idea. In my next house in the basment, I am going to have a tank built and put real BIG sharks in there!!

Last edited:

Toam

Large Fish
Jul 27, 2005
Grove, Oklahoma
I saw a documentary on that once, it was amazing. The scientists were chumming the water and floating a imitation seal behind them(kind of like trolling) and you'd see these 11-18 footers completely exitting the water. It's great to see some pics of that, did you know they estimate the shark starts it's attack from 100-200 feet below?

Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
I talked to my wife about the saltwater idea. She said ok if I took her shoping. Fair is fair right?*BOUNCINGS

I was talking to my sister about the Nurse Shark thing, and she said there is a store around her that SELLS them!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.