Chili Rasbora - One of my FAVS!

Feb 27, 2009
I spy raging cyano in their tank though
Tis true, Newman. But its less than 20% of what it was, mainly on the sponge filter in that tank. Thanks to an online plantstore, who shall remain nameless, I have it down to only one tank now (was 4). They (and the flagfish pair), seem to eat it so I'm letting them try. The rest were 'cured' after antibiotic treatment.

First (and last) time I order from a store like that. Was emersed, not submerged, growth as promised, and the BGA (and duckweed) infested the 10 stem bunches I had ordered.

Feb 27, 2009
They're stunning . . . . I don't think I've ever seen them at a store here . . . .
Except for the flagfish and a few of my otos, all my fish have been ordered from importers. I tried to get a 'mom/pop' fish store to order them, but after 3 or 4 months of 'the supplier didn't have them on the list this week,' I just ordered them from a guy in Texas. No regrets, despite the shipping charges :)

I think, once I clear out their tank in the coming weeks, I'll paint the back of the tank black for better pictures. I'm thinking of putting them into the tank with the Indostomus that I have the other thread for. *twirlysmi