CHEERS

Mate the clown is a maroon spiked cheeked, personally I dont like it. the Missus liked it bought it and stuck it in with my beloved tomato clown which is approx5-6 yrs old and gave it a flogging, i found it to be very aggressive, it will move very large pices of base rock and coral which annoys me even more.

As I said in an thread earlier, over here we use the size of the tank not volume, these fish ( damsel tank) are housed in a 4 foot small. ummm 48 x 18 x 18.

This will be replaced by ( later) 8 ft x 2 ft 2 ft

ecotank

Superstar Fish
Aug 30, 2003
Palm Springs, Ca
home.earthlink.net
Yea, new thread creates a whole new topic, but you can go to any existing thread and post a reply...it will show up inside that thread.

Also it is always a good idea to make sure your post fits the particular forum. ie. questions or comments about loaches go in the bottom feeder forum, questions or comments about salt water go in the salt water forum, fun stuff and ramblings go in the lounge, etc.

You'll get the hang of it :D

Dude, impressive tanks,

so much infact i just went and asked the missus if she wanted to turn one of MY spare 3 foot tanks into a F/W, even though i swore never to go back to them.

mmmm it must of stired up some old deep down passion i once had, the tree roots, mangrove roots, the amazon swords the schooling of tetras or neons , the discus moving slowly in the plants, the bristle nose scraping the wood, the corys searching for food. maybe you can never remove the boy from the fresh.

I thought i was over it,

THANKS A BLOODY LOT Ecotank!!!!!!!! lol

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
MMM HELL YEAH, got a mate , for $150.00 bucks is doing the glass for me, 8 ft x 3 x 3 ( 10 or 12 mm )
up top you said

As I said in an thread earlier, over here we use the size of the tank not volume, these fish ( damsel tank) are housed in a 4 foot small. ummm 48 x 18 x 18. This will be replaced by ( later) 8 ft x 2 ft 2 ft
are you getting 2 huge tanks in your house / apt.