biggest thread on this website

aakaakaak

Superstar Fish
Sep 9, 2010
Chesapeake, Virginia
I have room in my 10 gal for some other small fish. I could probably get away with 4 corys or 5 kuhli loaches or moving my fire gourami from my 29 to free up space there. But then I wouldn't have any bottom feeders in the 10 gal. Should I have ice cream?

Do you think my wood is ready to get pulled out of the bucket from the leeching and dropped in my 29 gal? I don't know if it's sunk yet. I'm guessing I should wait until it sinks? That's usually the indicator if you're changing the water, right?

Sometimes I wanna get a pacu or oscar and watch it go to down in my 29 gallon tank. In the end I know I won't because I don't want to kill the fish that are already in there. I also realize an oscar or pacu will outgrow the 29 gallon and that would be cruel. Should I report myself as a serial killer of fish preemptively?

There. Now you have three completely random topics that may or may not be legitimately what I'm thinking. Your turn.

Oct 3, 2010
Detriot Mi
I always wanted a Oscar because i would like to see it eat goldfish but then again it would eat mu fish and there boring the again i could go on you tube my , you tube bwrightab2310
I'm hunger
you no Chuck Norris counted to infinity....................twice
also did you no the boggeyman checks his closet at night for chuck norris

Are the glowfish cool do they glow with out a light on them at night is ur tank a glow in da dark fish tank that would be cool
in my window seel i have a rock in a bowl of water so it grows algae for my pleco Chuck
Like chuck Norris

aakaakaak

Superstar Fish
Sep 9, 2010
Chesapeake, Virginia
Glofish are "very bright" in just plain old florescent lights. They do not glow in the dark. They glow in either blacklight or bluelight. They look best in bluelight.

There is no evolution. There is merely a list of animals Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

My son wanted guppies because they looked cool and an oscar because they eat fish. I then explained how the guppies breed like crazy and how the oscar would eat the guppies. I told him some people breed guppies to feed to their oscar. He replied, "COOL!"

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
You want to get started on the Chuck Norris facts? I could add about 70+ posts to this thread if I did one fact in every thread. I have all three Chuck Norris Facts List posters (given to me as a gag gift when I moved by the guys I used to work with).

Oh, BTW...I hate people!

Oh, and don't put fish under black lights. It stresses them out incredibly.

ryanoh

Large Fish
Mar 22, 2010
Thanks for making this thread, I was looking for the perfect place to say this:

New avataaaaaaaaarrr.

Also, here's my random fish confession:

I'd love to set up a saltwater tank when I'm done with college, but the tiny creatures that live in live rock really creep me out.

Last edited: