Betta Man~

He SO fascinates me. I really have never seen a betta like him, I mean the only places around here are two LFS (one is mostly saltwater equipped) and petco.

I just love that he has red lips...just too amusing. I hope to get some better photos and just post them, he's fun to see (I think)!

Although I did go on aquabid.com and WOW some of those halfmoon bettas, woo...I thought mine was fancy pantsy..

Fishman1995

Superstar Fish
May 11, 2010
North Carolina
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

He is beyond beautiful, I want one like him SO bad :D he's so cute bass you luckly lil rascal

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona

Other than Amun, my other halfmoon male (I have pics, but don't want to sift through all my pics on Photobucket to find them), Edward is my favorite boy!

The one in my avatar is the original Edward. He passed away from old age at the beginning of the year (right after my original CT, Al, did). I had a SDT named Edward for a little while, but he passed away unexpectedly, and then I got the current Edward. Yes, I recycle names. :p