Betta bed. Good night, sleep tight.

Aug 24, 2010
We all know how much Bettas love lazing around on plants etc so I made my guys beds!

I bought a plastic soap holder with suction cups from Big W and attached it to the tank. I then floated some plants like water sprite and water wisteria on top. It's so cute watching him cuddle up in bed.

He actually fits through the holes in the bottom of the bed and often makes his exit that way.

Cute hey! I waited and waited for him to go to bed so i could snap a photo of it but he was thinking I was about to feed him. LOL

Sep 13, 2010
We all know how much Bettas love lazing around on plants etc so I made my guys beds!

I bought a plastic soap holder with suction cups from Big W and attached it to the tank. I then floated some plants like water sprite and water wisteria on top. It's so cute watching him cuddle up in bed.

He actually fits through the holes in the bottom of the bed and often makes his exit that way.

Cute hey! I waited and waited for him to go to bed so i could snap a photo of it but he was thinking I was about to feed him. LOL

Such a very amazing image!

feliciae

Medium Fish
Jun 29, 2010
I absloutally love the idea. I pamper my bettas, might as well make them a bed! I would probably use java moss though, as that seems to be the only plant I can kind of grow without killing