Bargains in OH

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
If anyone lives near Perrysburg/Toledo Ohio there is a place moving to a different location and they are selling all of their old tanks. My brother picked up a 20tall with filter and hood for $25 and they had a few 50 gallon breeder tanks for $10. They also had lots of ten gallons, 20 gallon long and a couple more 20 gallon talls for $10-$25. AND, their 75 gallon all-glass with stand and versa-top was on sale for $230, I was very tempted. That is the discus tank that I want to get but I don't have any place to put it right now :(

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
Gary's tropical fish has moved from downtown Perrysburg to 1285 Conant Street, which is just down from the cinema. Even though they aren't having the moving sale anymore, they still have great prices. I think I'm going to get my 50 gallon there because it's alot cheaper than PSP.

Dec 14, 2005
That's something else, Iv'e been to Garys (AKA Perrysburg Aquarium) many times, for both fresh, and saltwater fish and corals, see what happens when i don't go for awhile? Guess now that it's even closer, i'll have to stop by, most likely tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up!