Any Piranha Lovers Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2003
WI
Visit site
Originally posted by smalltank99
All that i have to say to you pirhanah or whatever the hell you are is biooooooooooooootch*crazysmil *crazysmil *twirlysmi *twirlysmi *twirlysmi *ALL*
Umm... It's Piranhaman! and I'm just looking out for the interests of this board. Then this GG punk comes along and things go awry!

He siad a bad thing about my momma... (sniff sniff)

Jul 16, 2003
www.piranha-fury.com
I think anyone with a brain can clearly see that you (P-ass) are the one who attacked me first. I came here to share my knowledge in keeping piranhas in the home aquarium and he follows me here and starts attacking me. This kid...I think he is 12 or 13, has been causing trouble on every board he has joined. I am truly sorry he followed me over here; I would not wish him on any board.
Sorry tank.

Jul 16, 2003
WI
Visit site
The reason I "followed you" is because this man/child has been impersonating the real grosse gurke (who is a very nice guy) at PIRANHA-FURY.com. And I can't stand by as he robs his name and credability. I simply won't stand for it!

He has done this at many boards and I'm here to put an end to it once and for all. So there you go... YOUR COVER IS BLOWN! again, thanks to me!

Jul 16, 2003
www.piranha-fury.com
Oh Please....You see how he tries to change the subject and turn this around so I look like the bad guy? That is so 6th grade.
I am the real Grosse Gurke you prepubessent child! I am the one and only Big Pickle, a nickname given to me by my first baby sitter, and no man can take that away from me!!!!
He always tries this just to discredit any information I can give. He has chased me off 17 boards so far and the number keeps adding up. I am like a lone poster....running from board to board, trying to find some solace from P-ass.
I am tired of running and so I choose to fight...so bring it on P-ass...bring it on!!!!

Jul 16, 2003
WI
Visit site
I hope you can all see through his RUES! He is a liar and a minipulator!! The pickle story is so untrue... his babysitter actually called him " Little sausage link".
I emplor you all to see him for what he is. Those fish pics are not even his, they are the real grosse gurke's. And I'm sure he would like to know what you're up to. So, are you gonna fight like a man or keep calling me childish names like P ass??

The ball is in your court Link boy!

Jul 16, 2003
www.piranha-fury.com
I just want you to leave me alone and quit stalking me. This is like a bad dream I cant wake up from.
Do any of you know what it is like to have a 400 pound 12 year old boy for a stalker? It is not fun.
P-ass has gotten me banned before by saying the pictures are not mine...a serious offense...I just hope you dont fall for it. I would never take credit for someone elses work....unlike P-ass whos name is a clear impersonation for he has never owned a piranha.
Ban this bloated man/child from your site now before he causes more trouble!!!!

arcab4

The Big Fish
The Big Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sunny Southern California
thsi thread is now locked.

In the future if there is a disagreement, do it OFF THIS MESSAGEBOARD.

if needed, contact me prvately if you are unable to come to any solution.

but leave it off the messageboard.

Thanks,

Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.