Any mystery or apple snails for sale out there?

Feb 4, 2009
Hello everyone,

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot...

Well, I'm looking for some mystery snails in interesting colors (blues, greens, ivory, gold, purples, etc.) I'm in the Phoenix area, AZ, and the fish stores we have around here are either kind of limited or hit-and-miss in their snail selection. So, I was wondering if anyone has any snails or knows anyone with snails, or even knows of a quality store, that will ship some snails to me?

Right now I have two brownish striped ones and a black one, so I'm not really looking for those colors.

Also, I had real, true apple snails (they were baseball size, I've been told they were probably canas, but no one's sure) in the past and loved them, but no one seems to really have them anymore. (Or they think they have them but are not really sure...) Is there anywhere I can find these, or should I just not bother trying?

Thanks much!!

Feb 16, 2009
Snails

I have mystery ivory snails for sale, I will also have apple snails a bit later, lots of young apple growing and another pair just laid a clutch yesterday or today. My Ivory's range from marble and some bigger. I sell the $12 a 6 pack, shipping runs $6 USP service. If interested contact me at outlawtoon@yahoo.com