albino gold female guppies

Jun 15, 2011
Southwest Va.
My granddaughter and I are new to guppy breeding and are learning online as we go. I am keeping 30 beautiful fancy male guppies in our 55g tank. We do not want to be constantly having guppy babies so we have 4 females in a 10g tank and all are pregnant. We selected the 4 males that we only had 1 of and put our male and female in and 2g tank for about 3-4 days(Sammi calls it the party tanks). Now we are looking for some albino gold females to buy. From what I've read online,they don't have transfer any color pigment so whatever males I put with them will be like him and any females any be more albinos.I have tried several pet shops and none will order them for me. I also have a list of about 20 more males that we want that the pet shops won't order, even if I prepay.I do not understand what the problem is if I am will to pay in advance, but they will not do it. I already have friend and relatives waiting for the babies that my females are going to have so crowdin won't be a problem.
One of the guppies I am looking for is a firetail moscow and also a platinum swallow tail. Anyone know where I can buy them?

Lyn McCoy
lynsquilts@gmail.com