A Hoi Hoi??

Oct 22, 2002
I'm completely new to this game, am in the process of buying a 30g to start a fishless cycle. Just wanted to say hi, I love the site, everyone seems super helpful and friendly. Also, love to see pictures of the tanks, some of them are just wicked.

I will keep yous all posted with how I am going. *thumbsupsmiley*

Ta, dolmann

Somonas

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
O-town
www.myfishtank.net
welcome to myfishtank.net dolmann,  congrats on the new tank, and good to hear you are doing fishless cycling !  I am assuming you'll get some old gravel at the fish store to speed up your cycling progress :D

*celebratesmiley*

Oct 22, 2002
thanks.

A quick question, can anyone recommend a good lfs in nyc/brooklyn area with healthy livestock, and knowledgeable staff?? Web searches havent turned up a great deal...

colesea

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
NY USA
NYC/Brooklynn...err, the only ones I know of are on The Island.  If you don't mind going out to the Queens/Nassau boarder, I heard there are some good ones around there.  If you don't mind driving out East farther, say taking a weekend trip or whatever, there is Country Critters in the town of Patchogue, Noah's Ark in Medford, Aqua Hut in Coram, Brian's in Rocky Point, and Fin and Feather in Bayshore.  The NYC chapter of The National Aquarim Society, is suppose to be a very active as well. The next LIAS meeting I'm at, I'll see if I can get you some contact numbers, but I believe they have a web site.
~~Colesea