A couple pics of my bottom feeders

May 30, 2008
Midland, MI
Yeah, not the best pic of the rubberlip, but they are cool fish. They have a lot of yellow in their color and make for a pretty and small pleco. The chocolate guy is getting big, and is a tough on to photo, you can see he is heading back to his cave as the flash from the camera spooked him. That oto is fat and sassy, very happy with his tank. Thanks for looking an commenting, I only get to post pics when my girlfriend brings her camera over. I think I annoy her when she does though, I am always asking her to get more of all my tanks. She is a good girlfriend though, she listens to me rant for hours about my fish and has been very supportive with my MTS.

May 30, 2008
Midland, MI
Pure, she was reading over my shoulder and said 'NO' before I could even ask. She is worried about her cats getting into them, plus her daughter is kinda scared of fish. Not sure why, she is 16, I think they are just excuses. That's ok though, I have six tanks atm and am not at her house enough to care for one there. She does however comment on the plant growth and will give me her two cents on decor.

Also, thanks much pure for the compliment, coming from a pleco master like yourself, I am truly appreciative.