65 gallon

dgodwin

Large Fish
Dec 2, 2002
Buffalo, NY
www.dgodwin.com
People have brought back my original thread (40 gallon reef) that was posted about 7 months ago. Since that time, the tank has been dismantled and moved to my new house. Here are some pictures of the new 65 gallon tank about a month after the move.
To see more information about the tank, visit my 65 gallon aquarium page As I have more time, I'll take more pictures and post them to the webpage. Enjoy!

dgodwin

Large Fish
Dec 2, 2002
Buffalo, NY
www.dgodwin.com
The frogspawn is doing ok. Just keep it near the top of the tank. It did better in my old tank (polyps more extended anyways), as it was shallow, and the bulbs were a lot closer to the water surface. Most LPS will do ok under PC or VHO as long as they're kept close to the surface. The pagoda has since been moved closer to the lights for that reason. Thanks for the compliments

dgodwin

Large Fish
Dec 2, 2002
Buffalo, NY
www.dgodwin.com
I actually have pc (power compact flourescents) The hood was originally built for metal halide, and when the taxman returns with my money, will probably house some. For now I have 2x55w in the lower portion and 2x55w in the upper. 1 10k, and 1 actinic in each section.