58g

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
went to the lfs yesterday and picked up some corals, a cleaner shrimp, and a couple fish. got some pics, but most of the corals still arnt open. sorry for bad pics, i have yet to figure out to use the camera with this lighting. it always looks blue

yellow watchman goby...hes so pretty. but always everywhere along with the six-line wrasse

you can kind of see the tentacle things coming out. i dont know what their called...blah. it looks prettier IRL. its all flourescent green and what not.

heres a vid of the lps with its tentacles out. i was trying to use a chair as a tripod cause im ghetto like that and my cat kinda jumped up to see what was going on

o and also at the lfs while my dad was getting corals i couldnt help but get this little girl :) (little B&W one) she cost 10$ but i haggled down to 5$ for her.

if anyones ever in kansas city and into SW or reptiles or birds or any animal really, you should definately check out aquarium wholesale. thats where ness got her manderin. :) ill remember to take my camera next time i go too

any pic advice would be great
and BV thanks for the tips youve already given, but i still have trouble with the macro

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
more pics.

glass needs to be cleaned...sorry

yay! i figured out how to use the macro the right way!!! ill be posting a bunch of pics from my tank when i get back from work :)

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
I accidentally clicked on the link for this section, so here I am. :rolleyes:
Pretty much I know next to nothing about SW, so I won't even try to comment intelligently on this one. All I can say is that I think it looks great! And yes, Fuzz, your pics are improving big-time...can't wait to see more!*thumbsups

I'll try to quit being such a FW 'snob' so much and visit here more often, lol. :p
BV

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
thanks for the compliments on the tank everyone :)
sadly i think the ricordia bleached out :( it was a nice piece too

Katie, and i didnt know CBS ate hermits...maybe thats why i went from a lot to like 8

and BV, LOL thank you :) and its ok that you dont know anything...you can be all like "oooo pretteh green thingy...oo shiny!" ill forgive you cause you know nothing about it cause your BV lols

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
their hammys actually, and just the two :) i got the female for cheap and shes the sweetest hammy i have ever had...i wanted to try breeding them but they dont get along so o well...
and just to be depressing, my brown one, coconut broke his leg after being dropped by my friends daughter...meep... :( im so glad he didnt die.