45g SW aquarium setup for sale, Worcester MA area

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
45 gallon saltwater aquarium, currently set up and running with prizm protein skimmer, powerhead (water pump), heater, cleaning supplies, instant ocean salt, thermometer, light & timer, stand, etc. I also have a marineland canister filter which is in working order, however I don't have it hooked up currently (the protein skimmer and powerhead for water movement are all that is needed). Full hood / light, it is functional but the hood does have a small catch when opened (it has to be balanced right). Aquarium dimensions are 36" x 12.5" by 24" high. Black trim and black stand. Currently a dark blue background on the tank but it is easily removed.

Includes live rock and sand, one percula clownfish (Lucy), and most likely there are still a few hermit crabs and/or snails still hiding in there.

I'm asking $150 for the entire setup. This is a great deal if you have been drooling over the idea of a saltwater aquarium but not wanting to do the set up all from scratch.

It is currently set up in Millbury, MA. I will be available on June 28-29th (Thurs and Fri) or July 12, 13, or 15 (Thurs, Fri, Sun). Can possibly make arrangements to see it in person at another time, but those times I would be available to help move it. Unfortunately have no space for it in my new place.

Other fish in the pictures have passed on. It only has the clownfish now.

Lots of pictures at this thread:
http://www.myfishtank.net/forum/rate-my-tank-saltwater/42746-45g-tall-fowlr.html

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Tank / stand / light still for sale, make a (reasonable) offer if interested. There is some miscellaneous equipment for it as well depending on what you might need - freshwater decorations (realistic plants, driftwood, caves, gravel), thermometer, large whisper HOB filter, heater, light timer, etc.

I have moved the rest of the saltwater supplies / equipment to a smaller setup and can now keep them.