30 gallon long

FWSWBW

Medium Fish
Nov 19, 2006
tennessee
seastaar88 said:
insane tank! it looks SO much bigger than 30G. love the colors and variety of corals. looks very natural. i'll bet you cant wait to set up the 58G! :) :)
Thank you..yea it does appear larger..I thinks it's because they are spread out and not piled up. Yea I have the 58 cycling now, I need LR and more sand to add to it, I want atleast 60 lbs of LR and 2-4 " sand bed, It's alot of money all at once so I'm getting it 20 lbs at a time. The rock I get online and it's cheaper than going to LFS and alot better rock, my LFS has an Aiptasia problem in their tanks and their rock is devoid of coraline and any life that I can see (accept the Aiptasia :eek: lol) and they get $7.99 a pound for it plus some sort of handling charge..I pay $1.99 a pound and shipping is only about 20 bucks and it's good fuji rock. The sand I'm thinking of going with a black sand, it will set off the Butterflies I'm planning to get.

FWSWBW

Medium Fish
Nov 19, 2006
tennessee
Thank you all so much..the nice comments really make me feel good, and I knew I made a good choice comming to this board. I am very pleased with the results of piecing this together..although it needs less mechanical equiptment inside the tank..I'm really thinking of creating a sump/and refrigum for it. Plus this filter is gettiing a work out..I really need to turn the water over more.