i will have an
extra 10 gal and i
will put in it 2 small severums
torquoise severums if i can find them
But, i need some suggestions on the plants
to put in there
Any ideas
???
Oh, yes and the substrate will be laterite gravel. The lighting 1   15 watt Flourescent tube
But, i will put mirror around it and it should double the wattage or something close to that.
8)
Which they have these products in magazines so i'm guessing they are safe.But, since these products cost around 28$$$ for a piece of mirror behind the bulb. ;DSO i decided to make my own DIY Bulb enhancer ;D
Thanks in advance,
Daniel

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
Oh you don't know my skeem ;D sorry
Here is my skeem
I don't know what i think i'm going to do..................i have 2 choices i could put 2 angelfish(about 4 in) and a pair of german blue rams. Then, i will have a 10 gal available and put 2 severums in there and when they get 2 big since my mom is soooooooooo very be nice to nature thing and she won't let me get rid of them and i will get a 55 gal for them. Or i could just get the 2 severums and put them in the 20 gal.  i think i will go with Plan A and i will get more tanks. HEHEH aren't i sneaky

;D

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
Plants..(i also have a 15 watt bulb over a 10)

I have elodia(anachris) ambulia, and java moss.

I ise a little fert(leafzone) a bit of trace elements(flourish trace) add a tad of flourish excel.

The excel is really making my elodea and more notably my ambulia look real nice.

Of course I have a few fancy guppies and two ottos...that is it.  Watch your ammonia with those severums. I thought severums ate plants???

fishboy

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cincinnati, Ohio
Well, yes the severums will eat some plants but, that is from their natural habitat. 8)That, is what i want to do barb.Since the last severum i had was in a all rock envoirment ;D