10 gallon nano reef journal (pics)

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
ooo lol, i was thinking liters since L is the abbreviation. gL i think would not have confused me as much (giga liters dont make sense here)

yeah 20 gals is cool then. pics whenever you get that chance, I'm interested in seeing it :)

unwritten law

Superstar Fish
Sep 2, 2008
DC
none of the corals are really open all the way yet and there might be a glare from the 46 gallon.... but you get the idea...

FTS

Left

Middle

Right

elegance in all its elegance....

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
how much did you get that elegance for? going to be a real nice centerpiece when it grows up. gonna take up the entire tank in a few years i bet though xD (i wonder if you can frag them?)
I've had an idea of having a 100gal+ tank with an elegance as the centerpiece, along with some green carpet anemone...

unwritten law

Superstar Fish
Sep 2, 2008
DC
bought it off a friend cheap who was tearing down his tank..... maybe 40 bucks... i didnt know they got so big... usually they dont last as long as I've had it... I think they like my dirty water...

youBeauti

Small Fish
Nov 22, 2010
Adelaide (Australia)
Very nicely done. Looks Beautiful i like the look of SW tanks ...But the upkeep on them seems a little too much for my liking.

All so i have a question Do those plants grow naturally or do you have to buy them ? Dumb Question but always wanted to know.

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
plants? if you mean the coral(animals), then yes you have to buy them. sometimes they do come as Hitchhikers on the live rock you buy its very rare :)

the SW tank is just as much upkeep as a FW tank IMO.