$1 A Gallon sale...

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
Ahem... I found this link while perusing another forum.
Apparently happens this weekend... I'm going to drop by a Petco on the way home later tonight and see if they have a printed ad *BOUNCINGS

PETCO $1 PER GALLON SALE!!!! - Aquaria Central

I'll probably just buy some and then put them into storage.... b/c I'll be away from home all of next summer with no one to care for my tanks.

Orion

Ultimate Fish
Feb 10, 2003
Kentucky
www.thefishcave.net
Interesting. If I had a Petco close, I might try to sell some of my tanks I need to get rid of to people who didn't get what they wanted :D

That's a good deal, but capping the tanks at 55 gallons doesn't help me any. Now if I could get that 125 gallon for $125 bucks, we'd have a deal.

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
emman..that link took me to the home registration page.
Really? It takes me to the right place.

Basically... Petco is having a $1 per gallon deal on tanks between 20-55 gallons. The sale is supposed to start this Sunday and last through the week (I think). Oh, and it's at the store only.

I think I'm going to get a couple of 29 gallons. :)

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
Haha, yeah. I was gonna go party hard on Saturday... but now I think I'm going to put it off so I can actually wake up on Sunday and go get me some tanks!!!

:D I know the location of 4 Petcos here in Houston... and I know there's several more in other parts of town that I rarely ever venture into.

Dang, why did I decide to pay my bills a month in advance, now I'm slightly broke until Thursday.

bunker_1

Large Fish
Mar 24, 2008
Cincinnati
$1 a gal is a great deal, if you are not use to shopping or you have spare parts laying around. I would assume that most people here are good shoppers and/or have parts layig around. But to me crais list is the way to go. I got my 75 gal with 2 pengiun 350s, glass lids, generic light and oak stand for $100. And my 150 gal with nearly double everything for $200. can't beat it with a stick!!

emmanuelchavez

Superstar Fish
Feb 22, 2008
*BOUNCINGS

I dropped by a PetCo today.... and they had a whole bunch of 29's and 20s with a few 55 gallons.

I was a little anxious to get my 29s already.

I think the sale is $1 per gallon on 20's and 29's... and 55's are $75.