Live Web Cam views of my tanks

Goodwin9

Small Fish
Jul 16, 2007
South Dakota
Simply WOW!!!!! how long have you had your tanks? so did you start out small and go big or went big and ran out of room and had to go smaller? Thanks for the view into your world of tanks.
Thank you!
My first salt tank was a 55 gallon tank. From there I moved up to a couple of 150's & a 210, next came the 470 next a couple of 220's and finally added the 600. Some where in that time line I ended up with a couple more smaller tanks....

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!! Those thanks are AMAZING! And the pics you've taken and posted here... looks like a professional did it! FIVE STARS!!!!!
...and your LFS must make a fortune off you!
lol :D

Goodwin9

Small Fish
Jul 16, 2007
South Dakota
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!! Those thanks are AMAZING! And the pics you've taken and posted here... looks like a professional did it! FIVE STARS!!!!!
...and your LFS must make a fortune off you!
lol :D
Thank you! I probably buy 90% of my fish online. Selection is very limited in South Dakota

Teyhas

New Fish
Sep 15, 2009
Where did you order the Pearl Eye Clownfish from? I have one that looks just like them minus the streamers. I think his mate at my LFS may have had them before she died and I bought him. Anyway, I was wondering where they came from because while doing some online shopping today I noticed that my fish as well as yours bare more of a resemblance to Allard's Clownfish than the Bicinctus( the black on the back of the tail and the half tail stripe as well as the overall coloration). Just wonering what you thought?

Goodwin9

Small Fish
Jul 16, 2007
South Dakota
Where did you order the Pearl Eye Clownfish from? I have one that looks just like them minus the streamers. I think his mate at my LFS may have had them before she died and I bought him. Anyway, I was wondering where they came from because while doing some online shopping today I noticed that my fish as well as yours bare more of a resemblance to Allard's Clownfish than the Bicinctus( the black on the back of the tail and the half tail stripe as well as the overall coloration). Just wonering what you thought?
I bought these fish from the Diver's Den at liveaquaria.com