she is eating and no scatch
now i got two fishes and anemone and one plant and 40 green/yellow polpys
tank is one year old hope it will stand
showing off few pics

Attachments

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2008
Savage, MN
You made a bad choice. If you would have researched before getting this anemone, you would have discovered that this is a very aggressive Anemone and your clown will probably not host it. It requires a deep sand bed(minimum of 4 inches) and water temperatures colder than that of your fish. It is very aggressive and could kill your clown. You should never impulse buy. Why do you even ask for our help iof you don't even take our advice?

mlipst

Small Fish
Jul 22, 2008
I'm thinking that CRACKERMAN is actually Sunnymittu, from the tone of these posts and the spelling of "damshel" in another thread. I have never seen anyone so interested in not listening to any advice.

Stillness

Medium Fish
Feb 21, 2009
I'm thinking that CRACKERMAN is actually Sunnymittu, from the tone of these posts and the spelling of "damshel" in another thread. I have never seen anyone so interested in not listening to any advice.
I agree. His style of writing, lack of punctuation, complete disregard for any advice you all try to give him, and is love for the enter key all lead me to believe that the above is true and you're waisting your time.

Crackerman -- May I suggest that if you want the people's advice, which believe me is as good/better than anywhere else, you listen to it. Also use spell check and proper punctuation.

Sorry to be rude, but honestly.

Stillness

Medium Fish
Feb 21, 2009
Are you like a kid, is that why you have problems like taking advice? Nothing against kids, I'm only 15 myself, just wondering if that's your problem with taking advice.

CRACKERMAN

Medium Fish
Mar 30, 2009
see guys i am neat 24+ and i know what i do and please english is my most powerfull language maybe i am little different writter
anyhow
i did lose few fishes
its just becouse fishes are not that ok from the back
the tank i buy from is most of the times filled with dead fishes and filled with deseases becouse they dont have different tanks for different fishes
evry retail salesperson have different taste
i like you guys thats why i came here again and you again demotivated me
the same way you did long back
i think you guys do posting while having drugs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not a convict but convict is my name!!!!!!!

Feb 27, 2009
and you again demotivated me
the same way you did long back
i think you guys do posting while having drugs
How is asking for advice, getting advice and because that advice isn't what you wanted to hear 'demotivating' to you? If you just want people to agree with you, then why ask for advice.

You ask how many anemone you can keep in a 30gallon tank. If you use the Internet at all, you can find out that those that keep a healthy saltwater fish aquarium will suggest a tank much larger than 30 for just one, let alone several. I kept 3 in a 210 gallon tank (with a 40gallon sump). I had 4 but one was constantly attacked by two of the others. I had to find it a new home for its safety.

the tank i buy from is most of the times filled with dead fishes and filled with deseases
Then you buy diseased fish and they die in your tank, but its not your fault because you bought them already sick? Why would you waste money buying anything from a tank filled with dead and diseased fish?

And now you buy a 'tube anemone' (which isn't even technically an anemone at all and needs dim lighting or shading from light, not the "6.178 watt per gallon light" you said you have) and throw it in with clownfish and expect it to have a symbiotic relationship?

In the crowded conditions of the too-small tank, and they way the tube sheds stinging cells, it will soon be the only thing alive, if it lives itself. They do not host clownfish, but they will eat fish if given the opportunity.

**Where is the line forming to bang my head too??!! **

Last edited:

CRACKERMAN

Medium Fish
Mar 30, 2009
i have 4 anemones in 30 gallon nano
ok is that fine
they are living super fine
and who says tube anemone does not require 6 watt light
this is what you told me 1 year
get more light when i had 3 watt per gallon
you think i am a fool
if you think then you dont know me and my things
fine
i know what i am doing
and one more thing tube anemone makes 5 anemone
and 4 fishes with 3 not reef safe crabs and i like it this way
say whatevr u say
every one is not same and foremost
---------------------------------------------------------------------
failure happens but dont see failure in evryone

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Crackerman, come back in 5 years and if your anemones are still alive and thriving then and only then can you say they are doing fine.

In the wild anemones live decades and until you can keep one healthy long term I think you are doing the anemone a disservice.

Oh and we didn't demotivate you.....you did that to yourself with your obtuse and stubborn need to do things your way with total disregard to any and all advice. You are welcome to come on here and post pics etc but please don't waste our time and yours by seeking any advice. There is no language barrier only a mental one. Your pictures speak for themselves.

Guys guys, lets keep the peace, however, CRACKERMAN, you are being very cruel by doing this to the anenomes... You seem to not only ignore advice, but you seem to want to take away from these peoples time by seeking it. Now whatever you do, that is your business, however, realize this: You are killing your animals slowly simply for the selfish reason that you want one... Now I don't think that anyone wants to hear from you again until you learn to take advice and do what you should do for your animals and not what you want to do...