Welcome to MyFishTank.Net!

Have A Question? Join our awesome community today and it's free!

building a 100 gallon tank

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by adam19, Aug 25, 2009.

1. adam19

adam19 New Fish

Aug 25, 2009
    Hello ive never owned fish before but I would really like to make this a new hobby.

Instead of buying my own tank I would like to build my own. I know I need 5 glass panes and aquarium sealant. But I have no idea what measurements I need.

I have the idea of mabe going to lowes and haveing them cut to the size I need and I can put it together but im not really sure what measurements to ask for. can anyone help?

A friend of mine caught some catfish from her pond and has raised them for a couple of years now. I live out on a lake and I would like to do the same thing. If anyone could give me any advice on what i need to make this project happen that would be fantastic specially the measurements!. thank you-adam
Want To Reply or Ask A Question?
Join our forum today (it's free!) in one easy step! Click Here To Join!