Gold fish problem

Aidas

New Fish
Oct 24, 2016
Hi,my fish keep spining around in circles and i saw she feels a pain or something wrong with it
I can see on fish left side like intenstine blocked,look at the picture,maybe someone knows more.thanks

Attachments

Aidas

New Fish
Oct 24, 2016
Do you have a test kit to measure for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate? Do you do weekly water changes?
Thanks for reply
No i don't have test kit
We change water every week and cleaning tank,in picture maybe looks like different but fish tank is very bright and clean.

FreshyFresh

Superstar Fish
Jan 11, 2013
East Aurora, NY
Sounds like a good start! One thing to keep in mind is clean and clear looking water doesn't mean much at all. You need to know the readings for the parameters I mentioned above to help troubleshoot problems with your fish. In the meantime, If your fish is still having issues, and you don't have a test kit (such as the API feshwater master test kit), I'd do daily 50% water changes. Refill with dechlorinated water of similar temperature.

Aidas

New Fish
Oct 24, 2016
There are 5 gold fishes,all looks good.But i will look at what you told me,thank you very much.But still wish to know whats wrong with her belly.

FreshyFresh

Superstar Fish
Jan 11, 2013
East Aurora, NY
The goldfish could have a blockage or bloat. It could also be a tumor, or could be the results of long term exposure to high nitrates, which causes all sorts of systematic failures. The main thing is to feed a quality pellet food as your main food, feed lightly and keep up on your water changes to maintain as low a nitrate reading as possible.