Wardley Tropical Fish Flake

bmoraski

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2009
Upstate NY
Howdy all its been a loooong time. Just wanted to give people a heads up on my recent experience with fish food that i have been using for 10 years. The food is in the title. When i purchased my recent batch of food from Walmart i noticed that the packaging has changed. Didnt think anything of it but after i opened i noticed the product has also changed. It went from a drab green color to looking like fruity pebbles. Within 2 days my water turned very redish and looked very dirty. So after a little research i found that i am not alone. Contacted company direct and havent heard anything back. So im not going to be buying their products anymore. Is there a fish food anyone could recommend ? Very upset because ive never had a problem before this. Like an idiot i didnt take pictures of the tanks. Anyway thanks in advance.

bmoraski

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2009
Upstate NY
So after a month of using Omega One im very pleased. And so are my fish. Its more pricey but that is due to the good ingredients. Thanks again CAPSLOCK for turning me onto this product.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Yup, Wardley is cheap as dirt for a reason... In the grand scheme, you spend a dollar or two more and it lasts for a year or so, because really the amount used is so small. Totally worthwhile.