Molly acting very strange

May 3, 2016
Hi! I recently finished cycling a new 20 gallon freshwater tank and bought a Molly and a swordtail. the day I bought them and put them into my tank, the Molly started acting weird. I thought it was just a little bit of water shock, so I left her alone. But then the next day I noticed she was lying on the bottom of the tank and then going up to the top and gasping. Today she started flashing on my decorations. My swordtail totally ignores her and is acting completely normal, and my Water is good (I checked it and then I had my LFS check it also). She is clamping her fins to her body and shimmying a little, but she does not have and wounds or fungus visible, but when she is in between gasping at the top of the tank and lying on the bottom she sort of floats at a 45 degree angle. Do you have any idea what is wrong with her and/or what I can do to fix it? I have had a few aquariums before, and I've never had this, except for something sort of similar in an elderly black Molly who had had inch several times.

May 3, 2016
Ok. The Molly died a couple days ago and my swordtail that had previously been acting fine has now been lying on the bottom of the tank off and on. He's not flashing or gulping yet, but he has a white spot on his tail and so I started anti fungal meds and he is doing a little better and the spot has gone down in size from about a quarter inch square down to an eighth of an inch over two days of treatment and he looks better but still not great. Could this be ich? I'm worried because I have an adult bristlenose pleco in there too and I don't want to have all my fish die and need to restock my entire aquarium.