Iridescent shark is sick

Apr 22, 2016
I have huge 11years old 2.5feet long ID shark.. BT from past 20days my ID shark is not eating anything.. Despite of not eating her belly looks as fat as it before..I used to feed her 4-5 times a day so she is bit fat.. BT now she is not eating anything.. The skin around her left gills is swollen..also the left stomach is appears more bloated than right. And since yesterday she is behaving weirdly.. She freaks out on anything.. I m treating her with Epsom salt and rid all anti itch.. BT nothing works.. Plz plz plz do help me.. I dnt wanna lose her.. She is with me from my childhood..plz help me

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Could be something like parasites / worms. Could also be simply age related - mass in the abdomen or something along those lines. What have you tried to feed her? You could try something like live ghost shrimp to stimulate her appetite. If you are seeing anything reminiscent of worms, prazipro is a good dewormer.

Apr 22, 2016
M feeding her optimum mini pallets.. I tried to feed her blood worms, dried shrimp and boiled egg BT she freaks out by it.. She likes only optimum pallets..
There is small albino ID shark with her.. Earlier I had 6years old albino catfish BT she died because of bloated belly before 20days.. From that day shark stopped eating..