Restocking my 150

Sep 9, 2017
Hello my name is Devin Kluge. I was looking if anyone can help me with restocking my 150 with plants and fish. Last month i was in a bad car accident that sent me to the hospital. I am unable to drive and work for awhile so ! lost my job. I had to sell almost everything in my 150 to help pay hospital bills. I am really tight on cash right now so i cant pay a lot but if you are willing to help in any way comment below or pm me. I understand if you are unable to send anything.

Sep 17, 2017
Hello my name is Devin Kluge. I was looking if anyone can help me with restocking my 150 with plants and fish. Last month i was in a bad car accident that sent me to the hospital. I am unable to drive and work for awhile so ! lost my job. I had to sell almost everything in my 150 to help pay hospital bills. I am really tight on cash right now so i cant pay a lot but if you are willing to help in any way comment below or pm me. I understand if you are unable to send anything.

i have quite a few Mickey mouse and sunset gold plattys... i know they arent super exciting fish, but would be good to get your tank cycling.
i was breeding my Mickey mouse platty with a sunset gold male but he was too aggressive towards her
now im breeding her exclusively with a black and gold lyretail male now
i could literally send you as many as you want as long as you pay for the shipping
i could also give you a small clipping of my anubias plant

my dad also has tons of reallt nice fancy guppies he breeds

let me know if you're interested!