Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

gold fish at the bottom have a tendency to stay in one corner

This is a discussion on gold fish at the bottom have a tendency to stay in one corner within the Goldfish/Coldwater Discussion forums, part of the Freshwater Fish Breeds category;
" i;m having a prolbem with my gold fish staying in one corner of the tank, and there eating , ...

Teenie Weenie Fish

Unhappy gold fish at the bottom have a tendency to stay in one corner

" i;m having a prolbem with my gold fish staying in one corner of the tank, and there eating , andthey look healthy, but they don,t want to go to the other side of the tank! wondering why! could it be the air bubbles! i would like some advice ty! diane pennsylvannia!

Could you please provide us with more information?

How old is the tank? Water parameters? How many and what type of fish? How big is the tank? Filtration, chemicals used, new additions? Anything else you think may be helpful?
    Tanks everywhere, a well-stocked garden pond outside and a Horde of Flatcoated Retrievers

Teenie Weenie Fish

Default MY GOLD FISH,

Quote Originally Posted by Seleya
    Could you please provide us with more information?

How old is the tank? Water parameters? How many and what type of fish? How big is the tank? Filtration, chemicals used, new additions? Anything else you think may be helpful?
    SIR,
    I BELIEVE I HADE 2 MANY GOLD FISH IN MY TANK, I HADE LIKE 7 I TOOK 5 OUT NOW THEY SEEM 2 B GOOD , SWIMMING AROIND BETTER, "QUESTION " HOW MANY GOLD FISH DO U RECOMMEND FOR A TEN GALLON TANK?? TY DIANE BECKETT!

2.5 gal per gold fish?
    4 goldies?
    Nina

At home I have:

1 Male Betta-- Bluie
    2Tiger Barbs
    3 serpae tetras
    3 Gold Fish in a pond
    1 Kitty Cat --Pearl
    1 Dog --Spinner

i think 7 should be fine for a 10g tank as long as they are around an inch each or a little bigger. As for staying to one side of the tank, i don't know, unless there was a turtle on the other side lol
    20g tall - 5 giant danios, 4 albino cories
    20g tall - 3 tiger barbs, 2 blackskirt tetra, 1 tetra, 2 pepper cories

Well most goldies get to 6 inches. 1 Goldfish for a 10g with good filtration.
    Avatar: Tilapia buttikoferi at feeding time

Also, what type of goldies do you have? What are your water parameters? They may be in some form of spike attack.

james is right if they are that big and you don't plan on getting a bigger tank, i figure about an inch a gallon so just judge by that.
    20g tall - 5 giant danios, 4 albino cories
    20g tall - 3 tiger barbs, 2 blackskirt tetra, 1 tetra, 2 pepper cories

Yeah I say that if you are capable to at least get abigger tank for two(at least 20g's) and you have two goldfish already keep them in there and just keep up on those water changes.

the steadfast goldfish rule is a min. of 20gal and then another 10gal for each fish

cheers

-Java
    29gal
    10gal
    +5gal
    TOO MUCH!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast